If you would like to contribute to the development of world-class games, you are keen to grow yourself and work in a supportive working environment – come to us! Now itʻs the best time for it, because our rapidly growing team is looking for a Project Manager.
- Organize effective work process according to Agile methodology (stand-ups, sprint plannings, retrospectives);
- Ensure that the team follows a set timeline for the project;
- Identify and solve problems that impede efficiency of your team;
- Manage and keep in check the scope of your project;
- Work with your team to provide estimates for new features and projects;
- Maintain tasks in JIRA for your team;
- Act as a liaison for your team and the client;
- Prepare production reports and documentation.
What we expect:
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Google drive);
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodology and how it applies in practice;
- Experience with production tracking software (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.).
Valuable Additional Skills:
- Technical background;
- Familiarity with video game industry;
- Avid video game player;
- Familiarity with video game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
What We Offer
- A highly skilled professionals’ team;
- Annual and team building events;
- Informal and friendly working environment;
- Partial catering, free beverages and hot drinks;
- Modern office in Kaunas;
- Monthly salary from 1000 EUR neto. Depends on experience and skills.