If you would like to contribute to the development of world-class games, you are keen to grow yourself and work in a supportive working environment – come to us! Now itʻs the best time for it, because our rapidly growing team is looking for a VFX Artist.
- Design, create and implement 2D or 3D real-time visual effects for a wide variety of objects in video games from scratch;
- Create mockups or moodboards for VFX needs for given project;
- Setup, integrate, and performance optimize VFX assets within Unity or Unreal Engine;
- Modify and improve existing game assets;
- Have experience working with teams on long-term projects;
- Teach others tips and tricks you have learned;
- Ability to work remotely and independently;
What we expect:
- Unity and/or Unreal game engine experience;
- Knowledge and experience with Shadergraph;
- Knowledge and experience with URP stack;
- Knowledge and experience with Unity particle system;
- Good spoken English;
- Desire to improve.
Valuable Additional Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with DOTween;
- Knowledge of at least one source control system (Git, Perforce, SVN);
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum workflow;
- Tech art experience;
- History of participating in game jams;
- Playing video and board games.
What We Offer
- A highly skilled professionals’ team;
- Annual and team building events;
- Informal and friendly working environment;
- Partial catering, free beverages and hot drinks;
- Modern office in Kaunas;
- Monthly salary from 1400 EUR neto. Depends on experience, skills and on agreed conditions.
Stay alert! SneakyBox representatives send emails only via the official company handle @sneakybox.biz