If you would like to contribute to the development of world-class games, you are keen to grow yourself and work in a supportive working environment – come to us! Now itʻs the best time for it, cause our rapidly growing team is looking for Unity Engine Developer.
- Work alone or in team to develop many various games and visual applications;
- Improve existing games and applications and develop new ones;
- Ensure games are optimized across all development platforms;
- Teach others tips and tricks you have learned.
What we expect:
- C# programming skills;
- Unity experience;
- Knowledge of at least one source control system (git, perforce, svn);
- Good spoken English;
- Desire to improve.
Valuable Additional Skills:
- Experience developing multiplatform games (iOS, Android, Win) on unity engine;
- Familiarity with unity addressables;
- Optimization experience;
- Experience with LiveOps and backend platform (Playfab, Nakama, custom, unity CCD);
- Experience with multiplayer games;
- Experience with automated build systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, bitbucket pipelines);
- Participating in gamejams;
- Playing video and board games.
What We Offer
- A highly skilled professionals’ team
- Annual and team building events
- Informal and friendly working environment
- Partial catering, free beverages and hot drinks
- Modern office (after quarantine)
- Monthly salary from 1000 EUR neto. Depends on experience and skills.